FALL 2017 STUDENT APPLICATIONS
- Download and complete the PDF APPLICATION;
- Turn in completed application and Personal Statement. If you are able to obtain Teacher Recommendations please do. Otherwise it is not required since most schools currently are not in session.
- For grades 10, 11, and 12, in addition to the items listed above, all students applying for these grades must turn in current transcript (through Spring Semester 2017) with their application.
- For grades 10, 11, and 12, upon receipt of completed application, a mandatory meeting with CCNTH Guidance Counselor and/or Principal, and shadowing with current CCNTH student for 1 class block will be scheduled.
- The Personal Statement and Applicant Assessment can be turned in separately from the Application, but all must be received prior to application being considered for acceptance.
Applications received after June 16th will be reviewed by CCNTH Administration the week of August 7th. Please make sure to include all required documents listed above otherwise your application will not be reviewed.
All applications and supporting documents may be mailed or emailed to us. Our physical and mailing address is:
Central Coast New Tech High, 525 N. Thompson Ave, Bldg 900, Nipomo CA 93444
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org