FALL 2017 STUDENT APPLICATIONS
- Complete the ONLINE APPLICATION or download PDF APPLICATION;
- If applying online, download and complete the PERSONAL STATEMENT.
- Have current math and english teachers complete APPLICANT ASSESSMENT FORM;
- Turn in completed Student Application (if completing offline), Personal Statement, Teacher Recommendation to the CCNTH office no later than Friday, March 17, 2017 at 4pm to be included in Priority Registration. Incomplete applications (no Personal Statement and/or Teacher Recommendation turned in) will not be considered;
- For grades 10, 11, and 12, in addition to the items listed above, all students applying for these grades must turn in current transcript (through Fall Semester 2016) with their application.
- For grades 10, 11, and 12, upon receipt of completed application, a mandatory meeting with CCNTH Guidance Counselor and/or Principal, and shadowing with current CCNTH student for 1 class block will be scheduled.
- The Personal Statement and Applicant Assessment can be turned in separately from the Application, but all must be received by March 17th.
All applications and supporting documents may be turned in (in person, by mail, or emailed) to our front office. Our physical and mailing address is:
Central Coast New Tech High, 525 N. Thompson Ave, Bldg 900, Nipomo CA 93444
If you have additional questions, please call our office at (805)474-3350.