ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to participate in athletics, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Take a minimum of 4 high school courses during each grading period
- Earn a minimum of a 2.0 (C) grade point average for each grading period
- Per the CIF Mutual Agreement Athletic Policy, students attending CCNTH and residing within or outside of the LMUSD district boundaries are eligible to participate in sports at NHS.
PARTICIPATION: To participate in athletics, a student must meet the eligibility requirements above, as well as the following:
- Have a physical examination within one year and proof of same
- Have consent from parent/guardian
- Have read and signed the Athletic Code
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE: To obtain clearance to participate in sports at NHS, the clearance packet must be completed online. A current physical form must be downloaded and printed out. Completed physical forms need to be submitted (hard copy) to the NHS Athletic Director prior to any Summer workouts, tryouts or in-season participation.
Please see the link below for contacting the NHS athletics office for clearance to participate: