Please take a moment to read through the following information regarding Graduation:
- Graduation ceremony will take place in the CCNTH quad on Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 10:00 am. Students must report to Room 900 no later than 9:15 am.
- Ceremony is open to all family and friends. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis. Gates will open at 9:00 am.
- All students are required to dress in their graduation gown (blue) for the ceremony. Students are not allowed to wear leis, flowers or any other decoration during the ceremony other than school issued cords. Caps may be decorated.
- General parking will be at Nipomo High School in front of Olympic Hall. Nipomo High gates will be open to walk through to our campus. Disabled parking will be in the CCNTH parking lot by permit only. If you or a family member needs a permit for parking and/or seating, please have your student pick one up from Mrs. Lujano or Mrs. Crowe on Friday. Definition of Disabled: Any person unable to walk the distance from Nipomo High School to Central Coast New Tech High.
- Ceremony is scheduled to last approximately 90 minutes or less.