Students » Forms


Valid Work Permits are required by the State of California for all students under the age of 18 if the student is employed. Work permit applications may be obtained from Mrs. Lujano in the office before school, at break, during lunch and after school. Failure to have a valid work permit may result in loss of employment and the employer paying a substantial fine pursuant to State law. Students must have earned a minimum 2.0 grade point average the previous grading quarter for a work permit. Students with outstanding debts will not be issued work permits.  For additional information, contact Mrs. Lujano at 474-3350 ext 3980.
Students are required to complete 20 hours of community service for a non-profit organization in order to graduate. The form below needs to be signed by a supervisor within the organization where the work was done.
Transportation will need both the Bus application and Food Service application form completed if you are applying for Reduced fee or Free transportation, along with payment, before the bus pass will be issued. Bus routes and times will be posted on the LMUSD Transportation website. Parents can also come into the Transportation office located at 710 Huasna Road in Arroyo Grande to access the forms, or find them on the LMUSD Transportation website.
Students are required to have a current school-year parking permit to park at CCNTH during school hours. To be eligible for a parking permit, students must have a valid driver's license and proof of insurance. Please refer to the Student Cars/Parking Permit section of the CCNTH Student/Parent Handbook for additional information about parking.