1. If you are renewing your work permit:
- Email Mrs. Lujano at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a renewal.
- Please provide the name of your employer.
- A renewed work permit will be sent to you.
2. If you have a new job:
- Download the work permit application (link below)
- Fill it out completely then email it to Mrs. Lujano at email@example.com
- Once processed, the work permit will be sent to you.
**Did you know that if you have an iPhone, you can go to your Notes app, click new, take a picture of your document, and it will create a pdf that you can email to Mrs. Lujano?
Students are required to complete 20 hours of community service for a non-profit organization in order to graduate. The form below needs to be signed by a supervisor within the organization where the work was done.
TRANSPORTATION & FOOD SERVICES:
Transportation will need both the Bus application and Food Service application form completed if you are applying for Reduced fee or Free transportation, along with payment, before the bus pass will be issued. Bus routes and times will be posted on the LMUSD Transportation website. Parents can also come into the Transportation office located at 710 Huasna Road in Arroyo Grande to access the forms, or find them on the LMUSD Transportation website.
PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION:
Students are required to have a current school-year parking permit to park at CCNTH during school hours. To be eligible for a parking permit, students must have a valid driver's license and proof of insurance. Please refer to the Student Cars/Parking Permit section of the CCNTH Student/Parent Handbook for additional information about parking.